BEIBAMBOO clothes are made with baby's comfort and needs in mind.
We use 50% bamboo, 50% cotton interlock fabric. Our designs can be used for a longer time than other brands, because of their built-in size adjustment possibility. This means that you won't need to purchase them as often. The baby grow, for example, has a double row of poppers. The sleeves and trouser legs can be folded as needed. In the smallest sizes (40-50, 50-60cm) you'll find a fold over mitt, both in the baby grow and the all-in-one and the sleep-pod. The mitt is handy for preventing your baby from scratching herself with sharp nails. The all-in-one also has fold over foot warmers.
We have put a lot of thought in minimizing the number of seams. In order not to irritate your baby's sensitive skin, all labels are on the outside of the garments, in the same colour as the logo-ribbon. The BEIBAMBOO logo ribbon covers the seam, that has been sewn on to the external side of the clothes, so the inside is perfectly smooth. The generous models allows for all kinds of nappies. All our poppers and zippers are nickel-free, and because they are not colour coated, they will never look faded or scratched, as is often the case with cheaper baby-wear. All materials all Öko Tex 100 certified, which means they are absolutely toxin, pesticide and heavy-metal free. As we do not want to unduly overload the already suffering water systems of the world with chemical dyes, we have chosen to only produce our garments in creamy white. The dyes in the logo ribbon and our labels are ATSO free.
BEIBAMBOO - a unique combination;
- 50% bamboo, 50% cotton Öko Tex 100-certified interlock
- double row of poppers in the baby grow
- fold over mitt (sizes 40-50, 50-60cm)
- fold over foot warmers in all-in-one
- very few seams
- all labels on the garments external side
- external zipper of all-in-one (sizes 60-70, 70-80cm)
- the preemie baby-grow has sleeves that open completely
- generous models, good with all kinds of nappies
- all materials are Öko-Tex 100- certified
- the BEIBAMBOO logo ribbon covers the seams sewn on the external side (Pat.Pending PCT/FI2011/050002).